Wednesday 1 October 2008

Future farming






Can you believe this!? Jamie Oliver would go nuts! Farms built on skyscrapers! A new concept to save the acres and acres of land that farms take up. I think it's stupid and probably will happen at some point in the future. I have a passion for food and buy food from the market when ever i can. I hate buying massed produced crap and animals that arn't treat fairly. How is the meat going to taste better if a cow is on the 50th floor of a skyscraper in the middle of Seattle. This is inspired me to buy more fresh produce from local shops etc, join me folks! Dont succumb to the powers of Asda and Tesco.

1 comment:

RNDTVN said...

hi, pleased to meet you,your blog is very good,please view my blog in http://www.redenoronhadetelevisao.blogspot.com
thank you, very much
RNTV1